Sometimes I'm spontaneous. Psych! I'm actually pretty much never spontaneous. But this weekend I tried to fake it. Wednesday afternoon my dad procured tickets to the Elite Eight. He treated my hubs to the spare seat for his burtday, as it is called round here. Very generous. So hubs and pops hit the road on Friday and watched our favorite team take on NC State. Don't worry. They won.
So I drove out there too. So now we have ma and pa and hubs and I in the Lou. What do we do? Overindulge in pasta at 10pm, zone out, wake up and get delish breakfast with friends, then hit the zoo! Duuhhhh. No. No pics of animals to show you. But I did have to stop and smell the flowers and of course got snapshots of those. I'm predicable.*
So then after the zoo we were like "Hey! There happens to be a KU game in town. We should check it out." That is also a lie. We were visibly twitching with excitement before the game. During it we were jittery with nerves, and afterword we were beaming with pride and joy. Yes, they won again. If you ever need a good date idea I highly recommend going to a KU game. Tournament games are best, but take what you can get. You'll have a blast together. Speaking of which...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ROOMIE AND BESTIE AND HUBS.
Love him bunches and bunches. Lots more than when we got married even. And that's saying a lot.
You should tell him happy burtday too! :-)
* Pictures to come soon. Blogging on he iPad without a special app= no pictures. I'll get an app tomorrow. But for today, enjoy words only.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
