I love fruit.
Including fruit for dessert.
Add fresh basil and a warm vinaigrette and I'm a goner.
(Tangent: Goner looks like goon. Not always interchangeable).
Anywho, I need to make this soon.
This came in last month's Cooking Light and it is pretty. I said "this just in" because my July edition just came and I hadn't read June yet! I've been too busy being fickle about bathroom colors and haven't done much else around the house. More to come on the paint indecision.
The June edition has lots of great stuff and I'm only halfway through it.
This article on the nutrition of fruits and veggies makes me want my own garden really badly. Instead, I will go to the farmers market this weekend and skip the gym. Wait, is that bad?
How simple and delicious do these scallops look?
Aren't these overpriced bakery towels adorable?
I'll probably make this cashew chicken in the next 3 hours. Or 3 days if I'm lazy.
And did you know that pina coladas are a death trap for your swim suit? I didn't! I'm trying this recipe makeover ASAP.
As a note, can I just encourage those of you who have an iPad to read magazines on it? Better Homes and Gardens on the iPad is my favorite. Cooking Light is kinda tricky to setup, but wonderful cause I like to have links to the web pages with recipe reviews. I don't always trust the ones they print, you know. You get extra links to where to buy things, interactive articles, and all kinda off good stuff.


That recipe looks amazing...I could eat gobbs (another weird G word) of fruit after dinner. Literally. [i imagine 1 gobb to equal a 6 cup pyrex container]
ReplyDeleteI'm a goner for Scallops. Invite me over when you make them? :-)
ReplyDelete