Monday, August 20, 2012

2:30 at 12:30

,
I have a serious case of the 2:30's right now. Oh, you don't know about the 2:30s? Have you seen the 5 hour energy commercials about feeling like you're going to fall asleep at 2:30? That's what I'm talking about. And there is no good reason either. I went to bed at 10:30 last night and didn't get up until 6:45. And I took a nap* yesterday.
* Loose definition of nap, here. I layed down for 30 minutes and played on my iPad. That totally counts.

Today I would like to:
  • Do laundry
  • Sew cloth napkins
  • Make wine glass charms
  • Cook food for the week
  • Find cheap bedding for the guest room
  • Read at Loose Park
  • Make a lemon pie
  • Buy and paint frames for the pictures I ordered
  • Clean out my car
  • Paint the basement orange or something. For realz...
But I'll just sit here at my desk. Writing a report. Editing Visio diagrams. Yawning.

Maybe I'll go walk a few flights of stairs to wake myself up. Sounds de-light-ful.

Pardon the sarcasm. I'm just a little delirious.

1 comments: