Two warnings you should know about:
- I'm totally stealing most of these photos without permission. Hence the word stealing. If they are yours and/or of you children, please forgive me later.
- Second, there are a lot of new babies around here. Don't worry. I'm just drinking more pop these days.
The day I wrote my last post my best friend went into the hospital
to deliver her baby boy. Three months later:..

He might be a K-State boy, but we love him. Lots.
Then Christmas happened and we celebrated Jesus. What a gift.
We also did presents. Just a few.
Someone has to get sick every year. This Christmas morning it was my turn.
But then you put on blush and smile for a family portrait
Dad's 50th Birthday- aka Chrismas
A week later we hit the road and went to Chicago to see some great friends from college.
We had a wonderful time making homemade pasta, chatting around the fire, going to see singing in the rain, and ice skating in the snow. Fairy tale? Yup.
A week later, my sister-in-law had her baby boy.
The whole labor process was a bit panicy, but he is healthy and adorable. Hubs and I are super excited to be heading out of town to see him and the fam tomorrow.

In the middle of this, busy season started.
Which means that I got sucked into unproductive things
like Downton Abbey and Twitter
As well as productive things like Crossfit
#imtired #imsore
Then three weeks later my other sister-in-law had her baby girl.
Brave brave lady to have her first baby in Japan
where the doctors and nurses didn't speak English
If that isn't a love of Japan and a trust in the Lord, I don't know what is.

But as for me? I'm off to get a Shamrock Shake.
Cause they'll be gone on St. Patricks Day!
And its like 65 degrees outside at 9pm. That's why.
In other news, why won't my tulips sprout already?
