Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#daddysgirl

,
Early on a friend of mine (I don't even remember which one) said "isn't it fun to watch your husband learn to be a dad?" Yes. Oh my goodness. Yes.

Have you ever read Of Mice and Men? Well then you know Lennie. If you don't remember him, spoiler alert: Lennie is large and too strong for his own good. He loves his pets so much that he consistently squeezes them to death. There is lots more to that book, but I just remember Lennie.

Now let me warn you, this is a very limited analogy...
Often when Brett when is spending time with Mary he says "I just love her so much I could squeeze her to death!" Well dear, please don't. But around our house we call those Lennie moments. Brett is absolutely in love with Mary. And Mary adores her daddy. She gives him crazy smiles. Watches KU games with him. And I swear she hugs him. Here are a few of my favorite Brett & Mary pics so far.

After work, with Mack

KU basketball watching

He's trying to read and she keeps distracting him

Post-nap stretches are the absolute cutest

Hugs. *sigh*

#daddysgirl
#bejealous
#hestaken

Note: This post was not endorsed, or even previewed, by my dear husband. He will probably be like "you posted whaaaaat?" But I thought you should see these :-)

1 comments:

  1. I'm lucky and blessed he lets me spend so much time with her.

    ReplyDelete