Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday night ramblings

,
Today was much cooler than the week of 100 degree weather we've been enjoying. And because it was cool, and rainy, and Friday, and because I saw a musical last night, today was a rather quiet day for me. These don't happen very often, but they are the kinds of days when my extroverted self is content being less than obnoxious about it.

I have a playlist called "Casual" with Norah, Colbie, Matt Wertz.. you know, the causal sort of music. Aptly named, right? That was playing for me today.

And because I don't have a lot to say tonight, I'll just leave you with a few pictures of things that have consumed my time lately.

My dying hydrangeas. I got one pretty bouquet out of them.

 
And the baking of cake pops -wine in hand- with Julie and Katherine. 

0 comments to “Friday night ramblings”

Post a Comment