I could tell you about how I went to see the King and I with my dear neighbor.
Or how hubs and I went with two fantastic friends to The Sound of Music.
Or how I then considered trying out for the Theatre in the Park.
And then came back to reality.
I could tell you about the storms we had last weekend.
And how our power was out all the live long day.
Or how our air conditioner was leaking.
Until this little old man that looked like Henry Bloch and he came to fix it.
I could tell you how Mack-a-poo has been napping on the beds.
Or how I was really grouchy recently at work because someone let me down.
Or about how I felt gut-wrenchingly awful about how much of a grouch I was.
Or how I really like Excel.
I could tell you about reading The Cross Centered Life.
Actually I think I'll just tell you to read it. Do it.
It's approximately 100 miniature pages that you'll never regret.
I could tell you about how I'm sore from a kickboxing class yesterday.
Or about how the Rangers won last week and I'm stoked for their next game.
Or how we toured the Sporting KC stadium tonight and it was great.
Or how we won tickets to a game on June 6th and are pumped.
Or about how hubs excitedly told me my tulips were starting to bloom today.
Or about how I haven't been taking pictures of anything.
Except for these cookies. Cause I love them dearly. Make them.
Chocolate Cherry Heart Smart Cookies.
Can I just say that pic is mine and not from the recipe?
Not that the photography is anything to write home about, but the cookies seriously are.
Tip: Use flax meal instead of eggs and cranberries instead of cherries to make my persional versheyon.
But I just don't have much to say on any of those topics. So I'll just say TTFN!
However, I've learned that few people know what that means. Well, you know, you just don't remember. I'll give you a hint.
T-I-double-guh-errrr!
Still no?
Okay well watch this. Enjoy.
And because I know you loved that, watch this one too
I can't stop smiling. I hope it had that effect on you too :-)
And while we're on the topic: affect is a verb, effect is a noun. Thats all.

