Thursday, September 8, 2011

what YOU love

,
Ya know what I love besides YouTube classics and flowers and Nutella and music and all the other wonderful things I tell you about all the time?

Gummy vitamins. They are like dessert and they are good for you. 
They could be better, but ya know, whatever.
 
Shatto milk. Root Beer flavored.

That my kitchen looks like a mess permanently. 
Not. 
I mean, I do not love it. 
Not that it is not permanently a mess. 
That's confusing. 
Ya know what else I don't like? Double negatives.

But I do like watching puppet sleep.

I also love the four seasons. Oh boise do I love 'em. All four of 'em. 
That why Kansas is perfect for me. 
Cause on any given day ya never know what you're gonna get! 
Kinda like chocolate :-)

But ya know what this post is about? Course you do. 
There is a title so you know this post is about you, not me.  
You tell me what you love. 

Here's the deal: I need you to rank your favorite seasons. 
For example, you could say:
Spring=1, Summer=1, Fall= 2, Winter= 2
This would mean that spring and summer tie for first and fall and winter tie for second.

Or you could say: 
fall> spring = winter> summer
This would mean that fall is better than spring which ties with winter but all three of those are better than summer.

Or you could say:
7(spring)+ 4(winters)= 3(summers)- 6(fall)
This would mean you're seriously messed up and that you're more confusing than double negatives. 

Do what you want, but just tell me how you feel about the fact that we just crossed the Labor Day mark and white pants are no longer allowed. Tell me how you feeeeeel :-)

3 comments:

  1. 1. College Basketball Season
    2. Fall
    3. Spring
    Last Place: 100 degree Summers and Icy road Winters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely definitely definitely love fall the most! September through December is my most favorite time of year! Between winter and spring it's pretty tough...I might actually like winter a little more.

    I also love thunderstorms...

    good smelly things (like new fall scented candles!)...

    french music...

    cinnamon in EVERYTHING..

    and...my seeester of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is obviously #1, don't you read my blog? Winter, Spring, Summer tie for second, kind of like fall is greater than or equal to winter + summer + spring.

    Other things I love (assuming you mean the not agape type love):

    The look of burlap pillows, not the feel. Oh, and mason jars. And morning coffee with a friend. And fresh flowers. And trader joes wine. And the idea of being crafty.

    ReplyDelete