Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm melting

,
I don't DO heat people. And it's hot. We're talking some serious amounts of heat round here. Right now it is 10pm and its 97 degrees outside. I just took Mack on a walk and when I got back my elbows were dripping with sweat. And I don't DO sweat. Check this out...

 

For serial peeps. I'm melting.

 

In all seriousness...

Pray for a cold front.

Pray for rain.

Pray for people working in the heat like my Dad and his crews.

Pray for farmers.

Pray for people living without AC.

Pray for people living without a roof.

 

 

You can pass on prayers for the weathermen. Their jobs are pretty easy right about now...

 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you got blogsy!! I'm probably slow, but we should talk tips and tricks!! Turn on the air conditioner and stay cool. Goodnight, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray for those whose primary mode of transportation is a bicycle;)

    ReplyDelete