Monday, February 21, 2011

the beginning of the end.

,
My last few posts have seemed kinda sad, but this one isn't sad. Well, mostly not sad anyway. This is good news! It's the beginning of the end of my sugar addictionl.

Effective today, I have given up desserts Monday through Friday for the next four weeks. If you're reading this you know me therefore you know that this is like saying I'm going to try to not sleep for five days straight, four weeks in a row. It seems that impossible. But it's not!

And four white mice will never be four white horses, such foll-de-rall
and fidddle-dee-dee of course is
Impossible!
But the world is full of zanies and fools who don't believe in
sensible rules, and won't believe what sensible
people say,and because these daft and dewey-eyed dopes keep
building up impossible hopes, impossible things are happening
everyday! 


Point of this story? I'm the daft and dewey-eyed one. The impossible will come true!
In the meantime, I will keep lemonade mix at my desk at work to quell my cravings and gum in my purse. (See the previous post on diet and exercise.)


And I will survive... I will survive... hey hey!

1 comments:

  1. did you have to look up these lyrics? Im impressed! I didnt even know half of those. this one really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete