Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Football= overrated | weddings and birthday parties= good

,
What's new? More work craziness. I would tell you about my new program that we launched a few weeks ago, but the other day my client (read: boss) heard from an actual client that they heard about our program on the internet and he got a tiddly-bit super nervous. So alas I can't tell you anything. Even though I know you'd be soooo enthralled by the wonder of it all. False.

Last weekend we decided to (read: attempted to) take the day off work. We shuffled around town to get new-to-us car #2 registered. After a couple trips to the DMV, success. We then hit the road to go visit some friends in Iowa and to watch our dear, sweet, terrible Jayhawk football team take on the Cyclones. Wonderful weekend! Read about that over on the Jensen's blog.

We then raced back in time to go to a dear friend's wedding Saturday night. Beautiful in all regards, as expected. Did I take pictures though? No. Fail.

Then Sunday we hit up the Chiefs. Another football loss. Good thing I don't really like football that much anyway. Don't tell... But I did take pictures so I get points for that.

Then we celebrated the sister's bf's bday by watching the Packers game and eating good food. At least the Packers won. Not that I watched the game.

Speaking of food, I need to go bake cookies or something. I'm starting to twitch!

Cheers to Jayhawk basketball season! It's HERE!

1 comments:

  1. good picture :) i need to update my blog. thumbs up to you for updating yours sissy

    ReplyDelete