I have this thing. Some might call it a problem. That might be fair, but I just like to call it a habit.
I never leave once.
When I leave my house, and especially my parents house and sometimes hotels and other times client sites, I leave things behind and have to go back to get whatever I left. That's why I like to say that I never leave once. That's called a euphemism. Or maybe not depending on how you view my presence... but since it is me talking I will call it a euphemism. Actually can I change my mind again? Cause its actually very annoying. I lose things. Well not lose exactly, more like misplace. Another euphemism.
Well anyway, most recently I have misplaced my credit card and my iPod. It's official. They've been gone for about a week and a half. And I have to say it seems extremely unlikely that they are together. I haven't had any fraudulent activity on my card so that's how I know it's just misplaced and not lost. Haven't checked the activity on my iPod cause that's not possible. Get this though... I have my wallet, but no credit card. I have my earbuds, but no iPod. Who does that?!
I wish I was like Winnie from Hocus Pocus and could just call out to them like she calls for her book... I mean I do call out to them, but they don't answer.
But the heat is on because next week is Thanksgiving and I don't have my gym music (so naturally I can't go work off the gunk I'll eat) or listen to any- *swallow*- Christmas music! And I also don't have my card for to begin Christmas shopping with. I just ended a sentence in a preposition. Oh help...
Name that movie. I didn't give you enough to work with, did I? Well I'll just tell you. It's the Sound of Music.
Where have I not looked?!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
