Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween blast from the past

,
So last week I promised to come back with pictures, but I still haven't taken any pictures. I thought about taking pictures of the hoards of trick-or-treaters that came to our house last night, but decided that might creep out parents. Besides, we ran out of candy in an hour flat so I was already on the kids' bad side.

I got to thinking though, I don't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween. Then I realized I'd never seen hubs dressed up either. So ya know what I did? I went Facebook diving. It's like dumpster diving cause you're looking for people's trash, ya know? Anyway, you'll love what I found...

I can't tell you which one is which. But it's good, right?
And check out the wings on this one?


I even found a picture of Fred Flinstone. Awesome!
But Fred wasn't wearing a mask so I can't post that one.

Love these guys.
One of them more than the other, but still.


2 comments:

  1. haha those are awesome! i think brett's the bunny...he would be :) and the other one is... a ku garden gnome? i cant tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i remember that night! i think rob is "it" from...4? i could be way off though.

    ReplyDelete