Today was one of those days. Actually, yesterday was too. And the day before. The kind of day where nothing you put on looks decent. So you end up changing 17-22 times each morning, leaving a trail of clothes in your wake, and walking out the door in slippers because you were so focused on your shirts.
When you finally get around to making your morning coffee you pour it into your mug and realize the dredges are more than dredges. They are full on grounds. The filter fell over again. For shame.Make another pot. Put on legit shoes. Not "legit" in the social sense of the word. More like an abbreviation for legitimate. Get to work at 9am because it took you 35 minutes to get dressed and 10 minutes to make coffee, and you're automatically behind on the day. Then you feel obligated to blog about it because it is your life. My life. In a nutshell.
Maybe I'll drive to another state tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. Or maybe I won't go at all.
Either way. I should start working now since it's 9:25. Oops.

love you sister. very very very very much.
ReplyDelete