Monday, April 16, 2012

oh no you dinint...

,
When I'm annoyed with people and situations
I find I handle it best when I use childish language. 
It lightens the mood. 
Watch this:

I'm sorry, you're not getting a raise this year.
That just ruffles my feathers.
I know you've been looking forward to this for weeks, but I'd like to reschedule.  
What a twerp.
I don't care about your opinion. That's just firm policy. 
He's a dingleberry. He can't help it.
I don't want to go to lunch where you want to go.  
You're being a butthead.
Your total comes to one kabillion dollars. 
Oh no no no, silly goose.
You're going to have to start over on this report.
Are you cereal right now?
This is low priority. I'll get back to you when I have time.  
Ooohhhh Boise.
I used to have that sweater. I don't wear it anymore.
Gurrrrrrl. 

You should try it. 
I recommend practicing saying these things in your head first, 
then with your roommate,
then with your friends, 
and only then with your co-workers.
It takes practice, yo. 


1 comments: