I just love it.
How could I not?
A few days ago "Desperado" came on the radio in the car.
My pal got to listen to me sing along to the entire song.
He loves when I sing in the car, dontcha know.
It was follwed by "Boot Scootin Boogie"
I was a complete gonner.
I said "SING ALONG!"
He said "I don't know the words"
Poor kid, he doesn't know a lot of lyrics to a lot of songs
But I was all like "You don't have to! Just figure it out!"
Because really, the words to that song just roooollll off your tongue.
Like an offer rolls off the tongue of an auctioneer. Duh.
Just now "The Longest Time" came on my Pandora.
Heyooooo buddy! You know I was lovin it!
I'm totally a toe tapper at work.
And a chair dancer.
And a hummer.
And a chair dancer.
And a hummer.
Sometimes I hum to the music when I have my headphones in.
Or hum in the elevator in the middle of a song playing in my head.
It's perfectly normal.
Everyone does it.
Besides, no one can hear me.
That's what I tell myself.
You wish you could be like me.
"I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am.
And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things
anything and everything I think and feel."
We are so alike, Maria and I.
