I got busy at work and am trying to keep my head above the water but it's mostly a good thing even though I'll miss my friend that is leaving a lot. She's been a great mentor.
The sis-by-law got engaged. That would be the hubs younger sister. December wedding. Countdown! I'm in charge of keeping everything on time and organized. Maybe someone didn't tell her about my habit of tardiness. Shhhh!
Aaaand I went to the great state of Tay-Has. Doncha know that is Texas is spanglish? Well. It. Is.
Anyway, we had a wonderful laidback weekend. So much so, actually, that we don't have many pictures. It was mostly dinners, drinks, pool time, IKEA (more on that later), a fab dessert-slash-breakfast (yes, it can go either way), and a museum.
At the museum there was this rediculous exhibit that was a room fuuuuull of balloons. We're talking like 10 feet tall and probs 200 square feet. Laura and I made it like 4 steps in long enough to get these pictures and then got our claustrophobic selves out of there before we stopped breathing. We made it outside and were okay again. Well, we were fryyying in the sun, but we were okay. :-)
I wanted to do the solfege on the musical stairs... you know the "do, so, la, fa, mi, do re" from the Sound of Music? Yeah there were musical stairs and I wanted to do it. But I didn't.
Funny that the Sound of Music just came on my iPod shuffle after I typed that. Oooh so fun.

yay new blog post! looks like you had fun in dallas! im sure you missed me tons even though youre too shy to say it. thats ok. i just feel these things. love you sis!
ReplyDelete