Is this real life?
Sometimes I feel like I can't thinks straight.
Or see straight.
Or think straight.
Or talk straight.
What was I saying? Oh yeah. My head hurts.
It's like a big muscle man like my hubster is squeeeezing my head. And my eyes water. And I have the memory of a dog. And I can't hear you talking. Or even if I can I don't want to cause it hurts.
My head hurts like that right now. And it's real life. So i thought I'd tell you.
If everytime someone asks you "how are you?" you respond "I'm great!" then you're a liar. Just come out in the open and tell people.
"My head is squeezing my brains and it hurts a lot. How are you?"
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww im sorry your head hurt :( did you buy any jewelry at the jewelry party?
ReplyDelete