Sunday, January 15, 2012

Surprise bagels

,
First, let me start of by telling you that my computer breathed its last just before New Years, so I'm really only blogging when I'm at home and on my work computer. I try not to open my work computer at home therefore I haven't blogged much lately. My computer is now in the hands of a professional so we'll be back to blogging in no time.

Getting to the point, Thursday was rough. One of my roles at work is kind of an operations manager for our products. I spent all day on back to back calls with people in the offices ask questions and giving updates and having them complain about one thing then the next. I was exhausted. I had to bake cookies that night to calm myself. Just kidding. But I did bake cookies.

The next Morning I got in to work and there was a dozen bagels on my desk. Including power bagels! My co-worker brought them for me because he knew I had a rough day on Thursday. I know you've seen bagels on my blog recently, but I want you to see these exactly like I saw them.


It was all BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL! (Please don't mock my phone picture taking skills.) They made me feel valued. How is it that bagels do that? Some people thought it was my birthday. Others thought it was last day (aka I was getting the boot from my client). That thought wasn't quite as cheerful. But since it wasn't true I actually giggled on the inside when I heard the whispers.

Anyway, it was a good friday. I'm now just a few hours away from Monday. Let's be honest. Monday's kinda stink...

Maybe I'll bring donuts.

0 comments to “Surprise bagels”

Post a Comment