Remember how I had a friend who got mad because some guy at work didn't remember meeting her? Well, she was sitting in a meeting the next day and her coworker says "yesterday in our meeting with Ashton Kutcher*..."
And a lightbulb went on.
Why? Because my friend thought she was talking to Brad Pitt* the whole time. And was very upset that Brad didn't remember her. When in reality, she had never met Brad before. She just thought Brad was Ashton.
Oh humility...
*Names have been changed for confidentiality. And Ashton and Brad were the first two celebrity names that came to my head just now. Is that weird?
In other news:
I brought creamer to work a few weeks ago and put it in the fridge. I don't often have creamer at work because I don't often drink the office coffee. Office coffee has a bad reputation for a reason, peeps. Well anyway, I brought creamer and I've used it a few times. When I say a few, we're talking 3-5 times today. But when I puled it out yesterday it was almost empty. And I got annoyed. And then I remembered my friend's dose of humility and thought to myself "What if this isn't my creamer after all? What if I put it in the fridge on the wrong floor? What if the cleaning people threw it out as part of their Friday-fridge-cleans? Then I thought of New Girl.
Have you ever seen New Girl? Hilarious show.
The first time I showed it to my cousin I told him there were more sex jokes and more foul language than I'm normally comfortable with.
His response: "Sooo... exactly how many are you normally comfortable with?"It is slightly crass, but oh so hilarious. Watch this clip...
My response: "Touche"
So there you have it. Someone else thinks the French Vanilla Coffee-mate legitimately belongs to them and I legitimately think it is mine.
I guess it just gets down to who wears whose underpants.

ha! reminds me of boy meets world for some reason
ReplyDelete