Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome to summer

,
Today it was 90 degrees. And 90% humidity I think. We broke down and turned on the AC last night in mental preparation. I dislike heat. Which generally makes summer one of my least favorite seasons. Except I love them all. And I love flowers. But I very much dislike the heat. Lord help us if we ever move south.

But earlier this week I got a Patagonia magazine in the mail. It has lots of fantastic running and hiking and camping gear that makes me homesick for Colorado and the mountains. As if it were ever my home. Maybe Ijust want a getaway in general. Well I'm boycotting running, as you know, and we aren't moving to the mountains anytime soon so I just skipped those pages and- dun dun dunnnnn...

In the magazine is this coat. It has stolen my heart.

Maybe I just long for it cause I'm bitter that winter got away without a dumping of snow. Regardless, it is beautiful and very expensive.

Also, a friend of mine got some fantastic Chacos for her wedding shower (way cool of you, Ash's mom). I am coveting them now.

All you crummy feet people like me- are you drooling too?

Trying to shake off a crummy work day with online shopping. And baking more on scones later.

0 comments to “Welcome to summer”

Post a Comment