Monday, April 4, 2011

the PERFECT pillow

,
So much to write about from this weekend, but since I'm at work and being irresponsible, I'll keep it short for now.
On Saturday I was at my dear friend Julie's house and she had this picture laying out:
When I first saw this in the Pottery Barn mag, I drooled a little. Doesn't this just look so happy and fresh? Then when I saw it on her coffee table, I laughed because we are way too alike for our own good.

Well I went home that day to tell hubster about it and as I was flipping through the mag I saw this picture, my heart skipped a beat. Do you see what I see? The PERFECT pillow!
 I contemplated for a moment if buying a pillow would be too copy-cat-ish since I thought she might be getting the duvet, decided that it wasn't, and hopped on the hub to order immediately. Look what I found:

"No Longer Available." Womp womp. Yet another reason why I just need to stop.

On the positive side, yesterday in another huge lightbulb moment I realized how to remove the wine rack from my kitchen so as to make it a display nook. She's a beaut, Clark. Name that movie! I'll show it to you all once I get something exciting in my nook. Like my tulips since they're about to burst forth :-)

0 comments to “the PERFECT pillow”

Post a Comment