Tuesday, July 12, 2011

101 dalmatians

,
You know the scene at the beginning of 101 Dalmatians when Anita is sitting with Perdi and watching all the people pass by
... or maybe Roger was with Pongo...
whatever I don't know.

Alls I knows is that the dogs matched the peoples! And I always think of that scene fondly. Can't you just guess what type of pet some people have? It's like when you meet someones parent and its like YES! They soooo go together!

Sometimes couples are like that too. Today we walked into the eye doctor to look at prescription sunglasses and the doctor, she's so great I like her a lot, says "you two are finally together! I always see you separately! But it totally makes sense!" We've each seen her twice. Maybe more, but definitely not a lot. So it was cute.

We're odd in the same kinds of ways, my bestie and I. Like when hubs hangs up the phone and I ask what the person on the other end said (because otherwise he'd never tell me). He usually responds "He said you're ugly and you can't read good. But I told him don't you say that about my wife!"

Well today I was thinking about the park scene in light of the wedding season that is upon us. Then when hubs sent me an email asking "what did so-and-so-say?" you know how I responded. "He said you're ugly and you can't read good."

It's like YES! They soooo go together!

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable. And it is definitely Rodger. He's at the piano singing.

    ReplyDelete