Yesterday was a largely poopy day at work. But enough about work.
At lunchtime I went to get my car to drive home from work when i saw
DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN
The tail light was busted. After explaining this to a few people, I thought to myself, why am I refferring to it as "busted" when it would be far classier to say "broken?" You know why? Cause I've been listening to Mercedes. I'll bust the windows out ya carrrr.And no it didn't mend my broken heart...
Back to my story. It was broken and I don't know why. I didn't hit anything. And nothing else was damage. Oh well. We're waiting on an estimate to get it fixed. Poor car.
Speaking of car- this is funny- this morning at the grocery store this guy sees me and the conversation goes as follows:
"Hey, they don't make those anymore, do they?"
"No, I don't think so." I later found out they definitely do. I wasn't trying to lie. It just happened!
"I've been trying to find a used one, but there just aren't many out there."
*Hmm... I should ask him how much he's willing to pay...* but instead "Yeah I think there's a reason they don't make them anymore actually. Blah blah blah. I think you'd be better off with a Matrix if you're looking for a similar car.
But after dealing with my vehicle that I don't like but am very grateful for, and aside from work I'm not talking about work right now we had dinner and watched a movie with a few of our neighbors last night. Always a good time.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I bust the windows out cha caaaaaaaaaah
ReplyDeleteand no it didn't mind my broken heat
Brad's very favorite part of that scene in Glee is where she throws a small rock at Kurt's windshield and it just busts right through. It's ridiculously unrealistic.