Thursday, April 7, 2011

fetchel treat: Green Tea Chai Latte

,
One of our pastors has a 3 year old who, according to Kevin, is always asking for fetchel treats. This is his toddler-speak way of saying special.

On this rainy April morning I went for a jog (miracle) and on my way to work decided to treat myself to one of my favorite treats: a green tea chai latte only from LatteLand. My fantastic wedding florist Bridget Kelley of Ornamental Petal introduced me and I'm totally hooked (Bridget? Are you still out there? Your website is gone and I'm worried). And if you're thinking that Starbucks has the same thing, sadly, you're wrong. They have a green tea latte. Critical missing piece: CHAI! Starbucks' version tastes like grass IMHO. Don't tell them I said that though. I love the Bux, but not for this fetchel treat.

Anyway, warm, cozy cup in hand, I'm now going to focus for the rest of the day.


Now playing in my head: These are a few of my favorite things...

PS- On an unrelated note, if you read this will you please follow me so I can know who's out there? I'd like that bunches. Please and thank you.

2 comments: