Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

,
Hubster's birtday. not birthday. birtday. there is no "h" in this word when he says it. we've practiced, but it will just never be there.
  • The day KU lost to VCU. Such a gut wrenching game. 
  • AND the day my roomie calmly watched the falling apart of his favorite team and was even in a good mood for the rest of the day. Bless-ing! Cause when he's mad, oh boy, you just don't wanna be around! Jokes. I've got jokes.
  • The day we hosted two large parties only three hours apart. Not that interesting, that happens quite regularly actually.
  • The fourth or fifth time I attepmted Mom's mac&cheese and failed. I got it right once. Just once. But the other four or five times it just isn't creamy enough. Kills me. 
  • The day I invented cinnamon roll cupcakes. They were real yummy. Wanna know a secret? I used a box mix for the actual cake part. I totally cheated. Remember how I said 3 hours between parties? Yeah. Mac&Cheese and cupcakes plus homemade, hand piped, cinnamon cream cheese icing swirls oooh and ahhh everyone. its the beginning of my cake decorating career. a 5 year old could have done what I did today, but it was success* nonetheless all happened during those short 3 hours.
  • The day the hubster asked me how to spell the name of my company. It is one word. One.
  • The day I died my hair blonde. BAH! Just kidding. Got ya :-)
  • The day I posted on my blog with no pics. Womp womp. Sorry all. Maybe tomorrow.
*Confession: Every time I type success I hear my junior high cheerleading squad cheering S-U-C-C-E..SS, Cyclones, Cyclones, fight for success! That's how I know how to spell it. 

1 comments:

  1. i want a cinnamon roll cupcake. really bad. i also want a cappuccino cupcake...even more than i want a cinnamon roll one. bring me both cuz my finger hurts

    ReplyDelete