Friday, May 27, 2011

Josh Groban

,
*Sigh*

There are few things in this world that I enjoy more than a powerful, clear, vibrant voice. Josh's just gets me. Every. Single. Time.

I first saw Josh Groban in concert was 2/11/2004. I know what you're thinking. I shouldn't know that date. Don't judge, okay? My mom took me for Valentines. I'll spare you the details but the short version is that we had tickets in the last row but we ended up watching from the first row. Dead center. Orchestra pit. And I don't think I breathed at all during that performance.

When I went with the hubby to see him this week I found that I was even breathing to the melody of the song. That's how much it gets me, people. It's intense. And I love it. I was completely jealous that a girl from the audience got to sing The Prayer with him. And I so desparately wished I could still sing beautifully. Maybe I'll take up piano...

My phone died before I could get any good pictures, but this is what I got.

And this is what the KC Star got.

I'll leave you with this video


*Sigh*

PS- Also thoroughly jealous that my sorority sister, TravelerKate, got to go up on stage with him. Kate, you would.

0 comments to “Josh Groban”

Post a Comment