Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunny day playlist

,
Did you know I work in a library?
I do. And its quiet.
The kinda quiet where occasionally you'll get blast emails coming from the office manager saying
"shhhhh! people are wooooorking!"
And then I want to vomit.

So Pandora is very important to me, you see.
And after listening to my 40 free hours on Pandora, my iPod is very important too.

And today I'm wishing I had a playlist or station titled "Sunny"
It would hold things like Carrie Underwood's Play On, Rascal Flatts, Eagles' Hotel California as well as some songs from the 60s, some stuff by LFO, and who knows what else.

So tell me folks, what would be on your summer playlist? I'll add your favs to mine.

2 comments:

  1. This is for you Sam ;)

    Currently on my summer playlist I have Colbie Caillat, Jason Mraz, Beach Boys, The Beatles, Matt Nathanson, Sheryl Crow, and last but not least some Kelly Clarkson.

    Now go and getcha some vitamin D lady! Out of the office now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paul simon has been dominating my pandora lately. makes me happy on the sunny days.

    ReplyDelete