This is my grandma.
She's a bit of a nut.
Well, the whole family is really.
And we love her a lot.
I'll let you guess which one is the grandma and which one is her cutie little great grand daughter.
A few months ago we invited my grandma over for dinner.
She brought us a fruit basket.
So grandma like. And so cute.
And She loved our house. It even reminded her of an old song about a grey house.
Everyone in my family looooves music. We get it from her.
The next day she brought us a copy of the lyrics to the song.
Along with a whole watermelon.
She's one of those people whose emotions are slightly polarized and extremely passionate.
Much like the rest of my family.
My grandma also belives in lots and lots of vitamins and Noni Juice.
If you've never tried the stuff, spare yourself.
But she says it can cure cancer.
You can try it if you want, but consider yourself warned that the taste is horrid.
There goes the passion I got from my grandma :-)
Anyway, that day at dinner I asked her what vitamins hubster and I should be taking since we're in our 20's and fairly healthy.
She thought for a second and said Vitamin D.
She's a gardener. I get that from her too.
This morning I took my sweet time as I watered my garden this morning before work.
Then I got here and looked out the window...
There is so much Vitamin D in Kansas City today
and it's calling my name.
In honor of my grandma, I think I should take a personal wellness day.
I need to soak up lots of Vitamin D. Grandma's orders.
PS. When I was looking for that picture of my grandma I found this picture of my cousin.
He's one of my favorite people on earth.
He gives really good hugs.
And he loves opening white elephant gifts :-)




i love this post. i love grandma. and i love that goofy guy!
ReplyDelete