Thursday, May 19, 2011
Spanish
Posted by
Sam
,
at
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Ya know when someone is explaining something and they are being detailed and speaking slowly and you're just not getting it? It's not even that it's going in one ear and out the other, it's just not going in.
Today the partner on this engagement was trying to describe something to me and it was like the teacher in the Peanuts. I just don't understand a word you're saying! And he didn't understand a word I was saying either.
We were both frustrated. It sounded something like...
(Link)
View more
Rush Hour Sound Clips
and
Chris Tucker Sound Clips
Finally I said
"I think we're saying the same thing, I'm just saying saying it in Spanish, and you're saying it in English, and we're not getting anywhere."
And we agreed and moved on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
