Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stormy weather

,
12:59PM | Gary Lezak reports as many as 12 to 14 tornadoes have touched down in Kansas City area in last 90 minutes.


And they aren't stopping. There have been probably 3 more since that time.

There too many pictures of funnel clouds than I care to count.

You know its bad when you hear from your husband "It is right above us. And spinning. We can see it."

And from the weathermen: "It's like nothing I've ever experienced"  "It's about the most impressive thing I've seen."

When I wasn't in the 4th level of the parking garage our office building, I was looking at the sky.

Missouri and Oklahoma have already had more than their fair share. Be safe, Kansas.
When I think about this weather I think about my mom singing Stormy Weather by Billie Holiday. I have no idea the other words of the song, but I got that much.

0 comments to “Stormy weather”

Post a Comment