Thursday, May 5, 2011

embarassment

,
Sometimes people ask me what I blog about. And ya know what I blog about?
Of course you do. You're reading it!
I blog about whatever comes to my "mouth"at any given moment.

So you, my dear friends, have a special treat in for you today!
Not really. But hang with me anyway.

Know what's embarrassing? My stomach.
And not in the external way.
Although I'm not saying that is anywhere near perfect.
I'm talkin about the internal kind.

There are 2 aspects to this:
  1. My bizarre eating habits
  2. My very weak stomach
1. Bizarre eating
Do you know of anyone, other than a hobit, that has 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners? Yeah. This kid. I always eat half a meal at each sitting and save the other for later cause I kinda need to eat constantly or else I sweat and get nauseous and have hungry burps*. Its frustrating and embarrasing.
* If you don't know what hungry burps are, they are the little burps you get when your body is very mad at you and is about to retaliate. And when I say you I mean me. Which brings me to my next point...

2. Very very weak stomach
Amusement parks are easy. Lots of people struggle with those. But do you know of anyone that has lost their cookies on a regular basis on planes, trains, automobiles, buses, elevators, moving walkways... okay maybe the moving walkways was as exaggeration, but the elevator was not! I kid you not I can be driving to work one day and out of the blue my stomach bottoms-out* and I think I'm gonna lose it. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, but its always terrible.
Tonight it happened with two managing directors in traffic to Durham. I had the AC up full blast, drank lots of water, and prayed. I survived. Barely.
* If you don't know what it means to have your stomach bottom-out, it is exactly like it sounds. It feels like the floor below your stomach just falls and all your stomach falls with it and suddenly there is a gaping hole in your body that is just hollow and terrible.

And if you've never experienced either of these feelings,
you can be gracious,
but you can't understand,
so please just be gracious with me :-)

So thats my woes for the day. And if that is the worst it gets then I'll take it. In the mean time, I'm off to eat my second dinner. G'night lovelies :-)

1 comments:

  1. i used to get hungry burps ALL the time! whats weird is that they have seemed to go away almost entirely since ive been dieting. maybe its the lack of soda drinking too... i dont know but if I figure it out I'll definitely let you know!

    ReplyDelete